The bid package for the 2012 Pricing Survey is now available for download. To make file sizes more manageable, you can download each of the projects separately. We’ve also made the instructions and return form into a fillable PDF file so that you can fill it out and return it online more easily.
SPECIAL NOTE: The deadline to return bids for the 2012 survey has been extended to August 31.
To download the instructions and return form, click here.Here are the projects for 2012:
1. Bedroom Built-ins and Mantle/Cabinet Project. This project features an extensive array of built-ins, all done in a white painted finish. Download the bidding information here.
2. Lighted Bar Cabinet. This nice bar cabinet project brings the new technology of LED lighting to the forefront to provide a distinctive custom look. Download the bidding information here.
3.Senior Center Community Room. This project is an extensive commercial cabinet job involving four walls of a senior center community room. It includes built-in cabinets, shelves, and even window seats. Download the bidding information here.
4. Dorm Furniture. This project involved producing dorm furniture, including a desk, wardrobe and captain’s bed. Download the bidding information here.
5. Board Room Table. This circular conference table is a corporate showpiece project that would challenge many a shop. Download the bidding information here.
6. Contemporary Kitchen. This kitchen includes interesting features such as a pass-through to a butler’s kitchen. Download the bidding information here.
If you would prefer to download ALL of the instructions and projects TOGETHER as one file (4 MB), you can do so by clicking here.
To obtain a bid package by regular mail or for questions about the Pricing Survey, phone 203.207.0025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Millwork producer manages its projects effectively to serve its customers and manage its own resources.
New Hampshire company serves customers by offering efficient project management of both millwork and cabinets.
Longtime Milwaukee millwork producer does major medical projects, upscale restaurants to offset slower markets.
Sales for the FDM 300 group of companies fell 10.7 percent in 2008.
This year's NeoCon was an affirming experience.
The manufacturing exodus doesn't have to be happening.
Association’s first design contest shows breadth of talent in membership.
Additional images of finished work in the Boston area.
The National Kitchen and Bath Assn. announced the top 10 design trends from the 2010 NKBA Design Competition.
Check out these tips on pricing right and how you can avoid common pitfalls.
Integrated system provides immediate real-time production and financial reports.
More and more cabinets are being made in China.
--- Thank you for your patience ----
If you have any issues logging in or any other need feel free to contact us.